You probably got it from the title. Back up again this week. 4.something lbs, I was too grumpy to do the exact math. I was totally expecting to be up a bit, but almost all that I had lost? Now, I know I have to take in consideration that one of the biggest reasons I would have been down last week was due to the stomach flu. I guess I still have a bit to go to reach that goal now!
I can’t be too surprised. My tracking, and exercise were lacking, and my eating was not as great as it should have been. Let’s face it, it is way too easy to get off track.
Rather than focus on the negative I need to focus on the positive, I have a bunch of new goals to set! Goals have always worked well for me, as long as they are set to be somewhat realistic. This week my goals are as followed:
- Track every thing, every day. It’s not that hard. My phone is practically glued to me anyways.
- Drink my water. Log it on my fitness log.
- WORK IT. I need to keep moving. It is SO easy with this cold weather to curl up on the couch in my blanket and work away the day. MOVE. Keep up with October goal of at least 30 min of activity each day and log it.
- 30 sit-ups each day on top of the above. Doesn’t take that long. Log it.
- Get in as much of this as I can throughout the next couple of days IT’S CONFERENCE WEEKEND! I am away Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Toronto for She’s Connected and Blissdom. Make this week count!
I think I can do it! It shouldn’t be too hard right?