Thank you Martha Stewart for this craft. These adorable paper Christmas trees are easy to make, and make a great addition to your Christmas décor. I decided to make mine with patterned scrapbook paper, rather than the boring green card stock that Martha picked out (shhh… don’t tell!). I love the vintage look they have!
What you need:
- Card stock, or scrapbook paper
- Adjustable Circle cutter (-Martha says.. I used my Cricut machine)
- Bone folder, or something else to help you with making the folds and creases. I used the back end of my blade
- Hot glue gun
- Wooden Skewers
- A base (I found small wood pots at Michaels)
- A topper (Also found at Michaels, I thought they would look cute!)
I love these tree’s so much. I thought they would make a great gift so I made more to give to my in-laws!